About Our Office
- You will receive excellent service sensitive to your emotional circumstances.
- You will receive a lawyer knowledgeable and experienced with divorce and family law matters.
- You will be informed about all matters in your case.
- You will discuss all litigation alternatives with an eye towards building a foundation for a successful future.
- You have a family law matter related to divorce, paternity, parenting time, child support, adoption, or alimony.
- You most likely live in Lee, Charlotte, or Collier County in the State of Florida.
- You want an experienced and knowledgeable attorney who is well-versed in alternatives to litigation, including mediation and Collaborative Law.
- You see the importance of not letting feelings of anger and revenge control your actions.
- You appreciate attentive service and enjoy working with caring professionals.
About Our Philosophy
Separating and divorcing families should reach fair solutions while minimizing their pain. You can do this by considering non-adversarial approaches as an alternative to litigation so you can move forward without prolonged conflict. In our office, you will learn about fair options to share and enhance time with your children, fair methods to divide property, and fair ways to financially and emotionally support yourselves and your family.