If you are able to work out an agreement together with an uncontested divorce, you may hire our office to finalize and prepare the written agreement. Our office will also prepare other necessary court documents, including the Petition, financial disclosure statements, and the Final Judgment.
Here are the steps we would follow:
- You and your spouse agree upon all of the settlement terms
- You and Keith review the settlement terms together
- Based on your agreement, Keith drafts all of the necessary documents you and your spouse would need to sign
- Your spouse can either immediately sign the necessary documents or review them with an attorney of his/her own choosing
- Once every document is completed and signed, Keith files them with the Court for you
- We wait for the Judge to sign the Final Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage, which is your official divorce order
We offer a flat-fee simple divorce for when you and your spouse are in complete agreement on the settlement terms.